The facilities at the camp include:
- Accommodations for up to 250 people (Two, 6 bedroom, 6 bath executive lodges, each with a large meeting room and kitchen, Five, 3 bedroom, 2 bath coaches lodges, each with a living room and kitchen, and Five deluxe dormitories, each housing 34 persons).
- One 15,000 square foot gymnasium with 2 NBA hardwood courts.
- Four full-size outdoor courts with NBA glass backboards and a coated playing surface.
- A 9,000 square foot meeting, dining and resource center. The state of the art kitchen provides meals for up to 300 persons per seating.
- A fitness center and conference room.
- A swimming pool, sand volleyball court, horseshoe pit, and a fishing pond.
- A challenge course complete with high and low ropes courses.
Over the years, the USBA has built the reputation as a premier summer basketball camp serving primarily Oregon and the surrounding states. The USBA has also become known as a year round basketball training facility for both coaches and teams from around the world. The organization’s reputation of excellence is based on years of developing innovative teaching concepts and teaching aids that have become the benchmark for basketball educational programs. All of these tools are incorporated in teaching stations throughout the camp.
Something very unique about the USBA is its growing status around the world, especially in Asia, as a premier provider of basketball education and services. By utilizing Bruce O’Neil’s existing relationships with the world’s top governing basketball bodies, as well as the strong base of internationally known advisors and faculty members in conjunction with the above mentioned teaching concepts, the USBA has built a platform to launch into many basketball related areas that could drive significant growth for the company.
In addition, the Academy site is being marketed to church and business retreat groups as the McKenzie River Conference Center and is quickly becoming a very well known retreat destination in the Pacific Northwest.